Saturday, August 26, 2006

Palawan, Sentosa

Bloomberg Summer Party 2006!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dearie Trish and I went for her company's summer party, where they blocked out half of Palawan beach. Before I went, let me say I had no idea what to expect... but on arrival, seeing open air massage, fake tattoo parlours, free flow diner & buffet styled food and a all-u-can-drink bar lets just say I was bowled over. Now you know what the corporate people do for themselves

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kick started the day with some trampolining. Lets just say this isn't your typical backyard trampoline. Flip, flip flip!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dancing the night away on the sands of Palawan. Quote of the night: "Where did you learn to dance you heathen girl?"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me & Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home