Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Help

After this morning's scare (I saw my name on the Aviation Law Exam paper roster) I have been facing the com for like 6 hours I guess, but most of the time its spent sorting out itenary of round-kyushu trip, and just going off random tangents, I read anything and everything non-law related, what about err Film Festival, what some common ailments as well as the Japanese occupation of Hong Kong in Wiki an hour ago, and now with Dave coming to the library to stress me with his ICF studying, I think I had better start... I am lagging behind my Team A peeps in terms of topics covered, still at Joint Ventures, damnit, in many parts due to my 12 hour sleep yesterday night trying to sleep off a flu. Doesn't work. Now I have a headache, and its not because I have too little sleep.

PS: I see Meihui and Han's blog posting increasing exponentially as well. SCARY

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Wy said...

努力! 加油! Haha. :)

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home