Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Spizza for friends

Reunion dinner with the Singaporeans who were on exchange with me in Kyushu

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Spizza with Friends
(which, incidentally, is the store motto)
Incidentally, its my favourite pizza place, hands down

Talking to all of them tonight, I found out the reason of my inexplicable chronic depression, my anti-social grumblings, my needless frustrations.... I am still undergoing reverse culture shock: I am no longer in Japan

2 Comments:

Blogger Desiderata✿ said...

Don't be sad lah. I'm feeling EXACTLY the same way, only because I am still in Singapore. Lol.

11:24 AM  
Blogger smazh said...

Yah, the reverse culture shock will probably take some time to go away...

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home