Thursday, October 26, 2006

More Exchange Inheritances

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jamie flew in from Manila to visit her Bro jeff so we all had dinner at Holland V, which incidentally was one of the most internationalized place in Singapore. Jamie was going on about how much she likes Singapore, and I thought to myself... "Yea, this place ain't half bad, I'm just spoilt beyond belief"

When december comes, my Japanese friends would come to town too. Apparantly Singapore is a major pitstop for many people. Good. :)

On another note:

PGP laundry nightmare #1
One of the most disturbing things I saw was a pair of dirty basketball shoes being dried in the PGP laundry room clothes dryer (the one we use to dry clothes and undergarments AFTER we have washed them). It really reflects the mindset of some people, and how inconsiderate and they can get even though they are apparantly here getting an overseas university education. No suspicions where this guy is from. Man! I took out the shoes (they were making a din, spinning in the dryer), but I pity the poor sods who used the dryer after that.

PGP laundry irk #2
Drying my clothes in (another) dryer, set timer for 1 hour, came back an hour later to find my clothes taken out and placed in my basket, still wet and soggy. Apparantly someone needed to dry her clothes more than me. On instinct, I took out her (unfashionable) clothes, placed it in her basket, popped some money into the dryer, and returned my wet clothes to the dryer. PEEVES.


Anyway. Come this weekend, you guys will find out why you havent seen much of me lately. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home