Sunday, January 28, 2007

Back Home

Back from an all expense paid firm trip to Hanoi. It was fun, but basically it gave me time out to think about many things, some of which cannot be published here, but mainly about how time is going by so fast, and how I have already found my anchors in some areas but yet am so, so lost in others. Another resolution should be to be contented with the blessings that I have already received. 3 more months, and I end my academic life. I wonder what this feeling is, its half dread shaken with a shot of fear mixed with uncertainty and a dash of hope.

Faith. Hope. Charity.

Now back to the life I was leading. Its good to press pause but its not good to leave it in semi-permanent suspension. 4am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home