Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Recuperation

Just had wisdom tooth surgery the day before, so all the relentless partying, outdoors and hanging out had to stop, along with 2 of my favourite activities: Eating and Talking. Basically, reading non-law books, watching endless TV and internetting are some of the things that I have not been doing throught the whole sem, so its a nice change. Then again, me being me, just 2 days of these and I'm bored out of my wits. Anyway, here's next semester's timetable. I had a nice "easing-into-Singapore-study-environment" Semester this year, but next year is going to be hell:

Monday
Bank Documentation [ 9am - 12 ]
Japanese 6 [ 4 - 6 ]
Kendo Training [ 6:30 - 9pm ]

Tuesday
International Corporate Finance [ 12 - 3 ]
Japanese 6 [ 4 - 6 ]

Wednesday
Negotiation [ 9am - 12 ]
Aviation Law & Policy [ 12 - 3 ]
Japanese 6 [ 4 - 6pm ]

Thursday
International Corporate Finance [ 3 - 6 ]
Kendo Training [ 6:30 - 9 ]

Friday
Japanese 6 [ 12 - 1 ]

Let me enjoy this holiday first before next sem starts

1 Comments:

Blogger qy said...

智齿=wisdom tooth?不知道是先有wisdom tooth这个说法,还是先有智齿这个说法。日语是親知らず、知恵歯。三种语言中关于这个东西的说法居然是一致的。哈哈,興味津々~
慰问一下,希望你:“牙好胃口就好,吃嘛嘛香,身体倍儿棒!”(中国有名的一句广告词)。

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home