Sunday, November 19, 2006

Something to look forward to

Guess everyone should be in their throes of last minute study like me by now. However, whatever we do, we must always do with the hope that everything will get better. :) Here's a tentative holiday schedule of mine.

3rd Dec: Japanese Language Proficiency Test 2nd Kyuu

4th Dec: iBook overhaul + new OS installation

5th Dec: Pulau Ubin/Malaysia Pengarrang with Foreign Students

9th - 10th Dec: Canoeing Expedition

10th Dec: zoukOUT!

12th - 14th Dec: Kendo Camp (-_-;)

16th - 18th Dec: Emi and Yasuko visiting from Japan

17th December Kendo Year-end Grading

20th Dec: Fadil visiting from Brunei

21st - 24th Dec Hosting the Shimizu family from Japan

25th Dec Christmas Celebrations!!~

1st - 8th Jan New York Trip

This is my last year as a student. Its now or never!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm going for Zoukout too!

4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to fit in at least one week for me!

I'm off work (again 25-28th Dec). NO EXCUSES...

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did we agree to go MOS tomorrow night? I forgot... and I'm not feeling too well. Time of the month. :(

6:27 AM  
Blogger Flowing Water said...

Aiyo time of the month must comment on my blog ah.,,,,

9:00 PM  
Blogger Kitana said...

Eee. You update so rarely. And I never ever see you around school. I wonder if that's coz ur weird or coz I am. Ben said that you seemed the most accomplished for today's Banking Law paper. Haha. And you're going Zoukout. I think you have more of a life than I do. But your schedule looks terrible.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Kitana said...

oops. btw, i've got a new private blog (because it isn't a whole lot of fun to let 500 people read about ur personal life every day. sheesh). i'll give you the address on the excruciatingly rare occasion i see you on msn. =)

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home