Sunday, April 29, 2007

Not the same

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me & Trish at the SNM

It could just be another lazy sunday spent talking about life and its inconsistencies, but this might be the last time this year that we could do so, it hit me. She's off to Japan to seek out her destiny (Don't blame me, I didn't influence her) Well, I look forward to conversing with her in Japanese in 1 - 2 years time but this triggered something in me, because somehow I wonder if my destiny is really to spend my life chained to a desk drafting, drafting, even though I am going to earn shitloads upon shitloads of money.

Let's take one thing at a time shall we

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

To truly earn shitloads of money, become a private banker and deal with mega-rich clients with even more shitloads of money to let you invest in. Think HEDGE FUND baby!

You just need to get the first few years over and done with, then you can begin to live the rest of your life as you want it.

You know I'll be waiting. :)

10:37 AM  
Blogger Flowing Water said...

Ya this is in response to alot of other people who have (kindly) pointed out to me that I would not be making shitloads of money.

My response would be: "Really ah?"

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home